Comfort Colors Sweatshirt Care Instructions
Our designs are created using the DTG (Direct to Garment) printing technique. The ink is directly printed onto the fabric, becoming part of the garment itself. This results in a soft and durable print that does not crack over time. The printing process can give the design a vintage or slightly worn look, which is normal and adds to its charm.
- We recommend washing the item inside out using cold water.
- Avoid bleach, tumble drying, dry cleaning, or laying the shirt flat to dry.
- Do not iron directly on the design.
- As our products are made-to-order, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
- Once an order has been placed, changes or cancellations are not possible.
- Please make sure that you provide your personalization details without any spelling mistakes, since your personalization texts will be printed as the way they are.